Who are we?
CTP Germany is a real estate company specialising in commercial, business and industrial parks. As part of CTP Group, the largest portfolio holder, developer and manager of logistics parks and industrial real estate in continental Europe, we are a rapidly growing international company.
Our portfolio in Germany consists of over 90 logistics and light industrial properties. We manage a total of some 1.6 million sq.m. of rentable space, serving as a reliable partner to our more than 850 tenants.
Our mission: We create real value added for our stakeholders while offering our tenants the ideal starting conditions for continued growth.
Here’s why we’re the right place for you:
CTP has big plans for the continued growth and investment success of CTP Germany. Our task: To raise the value potential of our property portfolio through active asset management, consolidation, development, repositioning and acquisitions.
We are looking for talented and ambitious professionals, whether mid-career or just starting out, to strengthen our highly motivated teams in our business regions West (Düsseldorf and surroundings), North (Berlin and surroundings) and South (Munich and surroundings).
As part of our team, you will be intensely involved in making us ever stronger and better as leading investment manager, operator and project developer for commercial, business and industrial parks in Germany. We combine a dynamic and entrepreneurial approach with a flat, non-bureaucratic organisational structure. You will be able to develop yourself with us, both professionally and personally, and to actually make a difference.
In addition to our superb colleagues and office facilities, we offer attractive benefits:
- Flat organisational structure with short decision-making paths
- Opportunities to exercise your initiative and work independently
- The chance to leave your mark in a successful growth company with a start-up mentality
- Company car available for your private use
- Flexible working arrangements and generous home office policy
Project Manager / Construction Manager (m/f/x)
Our Germany portfolio is divided into three regions: West (Düsseldorf and surroundings), North (Berlin and surroundings) and South (Munich and surroundings). Each of these regionally structured teams is responsible for business development in the respective region, with the aim of being close to what is happening in the market.
We are looking for an architect or construction engineer specialising in project and construction management to begin as soon as possible. Are you comfortable both on construction sites and in an office environment? Are you open-minded, enthusiastic and dynamic? Do you enjoy working as part of a highly motivated team? The ideal candidate will bring several years of relevant professional experience and knowledge.
- End-to-end project management – from initial stages through to completion.
- Identification, selection, planning and execution of potential projects together with our Development team.
- Responsibility for planning and tendering of services required for new construction, conversion and revitalization projects, working closely together with internal and external stakeholders.
- Management of contract award procedures for planning, general contractor and specific individual services.
- Management and coordination of a range of projects (new construction, conversions, renovation/revitalisation).
- Responsibility for deadline and cost management, participation in planning and construction meetings.
- You will make decisions independently, have the opportunity to actively shape processes, and thus influence the company and its development.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a relevant understanding of construction management and of CTP’s business concept.
This position reports directly to the respective regional Construction Director.
Applicants who are not EU citizens must have the right to work in Germany.