Job description includes:
During the design and pre-construction phase, project manager will be involved:
- Technical and legal due diligence in order to investigate the characteristic of the site and test if the land site, and or property, is suitable for development.
- Design and Design review – Coordination of preparation of project documentation in all phases – for planning permit, building permit and tender documentation – this in cooperation with the in-house design team, with support of external engineers / designers, but also in close cooperation with the client / tenant / future user of the property to make sure the property is designed in line with the clients requirements
- Permitting – make sure all necessary permits are in place for preparation phase (ground works, infrastructure), property construction (building permit for the property) and use of the completed property (use permits for building and technology in place). With this respect with the Employee is in touch and negotiations with authorities and other parties involved.
- Tendering – Prepares budgets and in cooperation with purchase team coordinate the tendering process.
- Value engineering – preparation of time plans and responsibility for keeping the deadlines agreed; controlling of quality and progress of works on site; leading the “control days” with suppliers, conducting regular site safety checks, monitoring of costs spent and is responsible for keeping the costs within budget agreed.
During the realization phase, project manager will be responsible for the on-time construction of the building in accordance with the agreed specification, with all permits in place. Also, project manager will be responsible for the quality and costs to be within budget signed.
Scope of work:
- Collect all project documentation, info, permits needed
- Proceed with construction
- Implement of requested changes
- Communicate with suppliers of utilities (electro, gas, hot water) and ensuring contracts
- Report to Regional Development and CEO
The ideal candidate is experienced (min 5 years), good in negotiating with great attention to time schedules.