Construction project manager is fully responsible for realization of a project whereby particular activities include following:
- Technical and legal due diligence in order to investigate the characteristic of the site and test if the land site, and or property, is suitable for development.
- Design and Design review – Coordination of preparation of project documentation in all phases – for planning permit, building permit and tender documentation – this in cooperation with the in-house design team, with support of external engineers / designers, but also in close cooperation with the client / tenant / future user of the property to make sure the property is designed in line with the clients requirements
- Permitting with this respect with the employee is in touch and negotiations with authorities and other parties involved.
- Tendering – Prepares budgets and in cooperation with purchase team coordinate the tendering process
During the realization phase, the employee will be responsible for the:
- on-time construction
- costs to be within budget
- value engineering: leading the ‘control days’ with suppliers
The candidate is also to communicate with construction suppliers, cities / authorities and other suppliers of utilities (electro, gas or hot water suppliers and ensuring contracts).
Ideal candidate is:
- Civil Engineer
- Experienced with construction of industrial properties
- English knowledge, both written and spoken
- Good communication skills
- Independent, hardworking, flexible, hands-on person
- The ideal candidate is experienced (min 3 years for Junior and 5 years for Senior), good in negotiating with great attention to time schedules.
Place of work: CTPark Bor OR CTPark Aš OR CTPark Cheb – to be discussed during the interview.