CTP, being a developer but also long-term owner of the properties, puts a big focus on proper and high-quality maintenance of all the developments. For this purpose, we are looking for an experienced Property Manager who will be responsible for property management and maintenance of the portfolio in Belgrade region.
Role Value Proposition:
the execution of all required actions for
- the Property to be maintained, repaired and functional, in conformity with the regulations,
- the tenants to benefit of best conditions to operate the Property according to the terms of the Leases
- the CTP to receive the rental income and the recovery of charges
- and an efficient flow of communication with the CTP Management and all involved parties.
- Performing complex property management work including managing tenants ‘relationships and affairs, coordination of property operations and managing facility management companies
- Responsible for third parties’ legal documentation agenda related to administration and maintenance of properties of CTP – preparation and administration of agreements, amendments, legal notices, lease cancellations, welcome packages, negotiations, supervision of third parties’ activities based upon concluded contracts.
- Coordination of general maintenance and remodeling, validation of documents related to suppliers’ invoices – checking expenses related to operation of the properties.
- Responsible for tenant’s documentation – updating the list of tenants, administration of files with lease contracts and related documents, enforcing conditions in lease contracts, participation in preparation of invoicing data for tenants, claims administration, regular communication with tenants, preparation of rent increase letters.
- Planning and coordination of technical operation and maintenance of the properties of the Employer, ensuring safety and coordination of all repairs and reconstructions, managing leased areas alterations & fit-outs, routine inspections of the properties.
- Administration of insurance and warranty claims documentation and agenda – initial contact with companies, consequent communication and dealing with issue and claims.
- Participation in preparation and control of operational budget of the Employer´s properties, close and effective communication, and coordination with financial and management teams of the Employer.
- Execution of other tasks related to asset & property management assigned by the Employer.
Reports to Country Manager and Head of Property Management for Foreign Countries.
Close cooperation with Project Managers.
- At least secondary education, best in construction field
- Experience on similar position at least 3 years
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Sense for responsibility
- Communicative English
- Driving license
Based in Belgrade; travelling around the projects in the region
Start possible immediately or a.s.a.p.