Negotiates on behalf of the Company in all legal issues assigned by the Employer, with focus on:
- Main Assignment: preparation of real estate lease agreements, including drafting proposals and negotiating final wording with legal representatives of counterparties, preparing amendments to the agreements and all related approvals and declarations;
- Preparation of construction contracts for works, including drafting proposals, amendments and other legal documentation, supporting the construction department including construction permitting proces;
- Drafting of legal documentation related to support of property management, including preparing responses to tenant’s’ claims, legal assessments regarding Company’s property issues;
- Takes part in Company’s debt enforcement process, prepares actions for the court hearings and other similar activities including insolvency proceedings;
- Close cooperation and communication with other colleagues across the Company, mainly with business development department, construction project managers, property management department and finance department regarding planning and realization of Companies’ projects;
- Active involvement in any other legal issues whenever needed.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position in an attorney office or a real estate company;
- University degree from faculty of law;
- experience with real estate;
- perfect knowledge / communication skills (written and spoken) of English language;
- MS Office advanced user;
- Dynamic, reliable, flexible, efficient, assertive, stress resistant person;
- Excellent communication negotiations skills;
- Team approach.
- Opportunity for personal growth while working for a leader in industrial real estate development within CEE region;
- Competitive salary;
- Heath benefits;
- Fun, dynamic environment;
Please share your CV in English with us. We will get in touch with selected candidates only, to plan for personal interview. Thank you for understanding.