As a senior application administrator you will maintain, manage, and improve our IT landscape. With your expertise, you know how to apply best practices, improve processes, drive adaptation and pride yourself in delivering continuity and predictability. You have a natural ability to debug and resolve issues. Moreover, you follow the “scouts-rule”, meaning you leave things better than you found them! You do this by optimizing scripts, resolving the root cause, adding monitoring, and updating documentation, you are never satisfied with “good enough”. Together with your colleagues within IT and our suppliers you design and deliver new integrations, features, and automate where possible. Ideas for improvement come from the end-users, problem management and your technical curiosity of the ecosystems (Microsoft, IBM).
Applications and systems overview
- Microsoft Ecosystem (Office 365, Dynamics 365)
- IBM Ecosystem (FileNet, Tririga)
- Databases and SQL language
- Migration tools and scripts
- Monitor the software application, and document and analyze problems.
- Collaborate with IT of the company to ensure proper integration of the application.
- Work closely with IT and vendors to tune and troubleshoot problems.
- Develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified applications.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Plan, coordinate, test, and communicate changes, upgrades/maintenance schedules, and new services with IT and clients, ensuring business operations will operate correctly in current and future environments.
- Set up administrator and service accounts.
- Provide advice and training to end‐users.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Review the governing regulations to ensure proper program support.
- Enable best practices.
- Process automation.
- At least 4 to 5 years of experience as application administrator
- At least 2 years of experience either within the Microsoft or the IBM ecosystem
- Interested in operating in an international environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Natural problem-solving ability.
- We need you to be fluent in English, both verbal and written.
In case of interest, please share with us your CV in English language.