Senior Business Development Manager
The main task of the business development manager is to grow our portfolio and minimize our vacancy within the dedicated region. The business development manager will be part of a highly ambitious and international team on a mission to make CTP become the developer of choice both for tenants and communities across CEE and beyond.
Main tasks for the Business Development Manager are:
Finding tenants for our portfolio:
Letting, meaning finding tenants directly or through working with different real estate companies or other organizations in order to reduce vacancy and initiate new developments. Activities include making cold calls, mailings, meetings, presentations, preparing and negotiating heads of terms, preparing legal documents with lawyers, etc. in order to sign leases.
Most of our new business comes from developing new space for our existing clients. Therefore it is very important to be in touch with our existing clients, make sure they´re satisfied and they can grow the business and work with us on extensions or even bring their subcontractors, logistics service providers etc.
We expect a business developer to have eyes and ears open in order to identify suitable acquisition targets, mainly logistics and industrial property income generating or with vacancy or other upsides. Our portfolio is extending through organic growth but also through acquisitions.
You will be involved in securing finance for our projects but also coordinate legal due diligence for acquisitions. Negotiating lease contracts for new lease deals until these are signed whereby a candidate would work with external legal counsel.
- Build and maintain a network of contacts with real estate agents, consultants, state agencies representatives and potential clients.
- Negotiation of terms with prospect clients and coordination of internal resources in order to get deals done.
- Coordinate meetings and viewings with clients and locally based project managers.
- Other activities which help to present, promote and grow the CTP business within the dedicated region
The business development manager will have a very good understanding about what CTP stands for and offers, learn all about the projects which are currently available and have up-to-date information about the characteristics of the region and actual information about the projects and availability of buildings. The business developer will know the market in terms of existing competitors in the region.
- Bachelor or Master degree in business / economics / construction
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Previous experience in a similar position of 3 – 5 years; knowledge of the market
- Flexibility and very good negotiation and presentation skills
- Hardworking, representative, likeable and hands-on person
The Business Development Manager is based in Bratislava; frequent travelling throughout the region is needed.
Start possible immediately, or a.s.a.p.