Job description / involvement in:
- Finding tenants / securing business for our portfolio in the Sofia region, the properties we own and develop
- Letting, means finding tenants directly or through working with different real estate companies or other organizations in order to reduce vacancy or initiate new developments. This includes networking, cold calls, e-mail campaigns, presentations, meetings, and negotiations.
- Build and maintain a network of contacts
- Working with real estate agents, consultants, state agencies’ representatives and clients.
- Negotiate and agree on terms with existing and prospect clients and coordination of internal sources to get the deals done.
- After-sales, after-care:
Most of our new business we get from existing clients, therefore, it is very important to be in touch with them, make sure they´re satisfied and they can grow the business and work with us on extensions or even bring their subcontractors, logistics service providers etc.
- Coordination of meetings and viewings with clients and locally based project managers.
- Land scouting – searching and finding new opportunities for CTP to buy a new land for future developments
- To have eyes and ears open in order to identify suitable acquisition targets, whereby CTP is interested in acquisition of rental income producing facilities / sale & lease back transactions
- Other which helps to present, promote and grow CTP business in the region.
Such person should have good understanding about what CTP stands for and offers, learn all about the projects which are currently available and have up-to-date information about the characteristics of the region.
The Business developer will work in a small team, in close cooperation with the Country Head and will be provided full support from the HQ office based in Prague (marketing, research and business development teams).
The business developer should have complete understanding of the market in terms of demand and opportunities, as well as in terms of projects and competitors in the region.
- Bachelor’s degree in business / economics or construction (preferred, but not a must)
- Previous experience on similar position in commercial real estate
- Candidates should have a good understanding and knowledge of the real estate market in Bulgaria and property development field
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English language.
- Representative, dynamic and result oriented person with strong drive, perfect communication and commercial skills
- Flexibility; very good negotiations and analytic skills
- Ambitious person and “in it to win”
In case of interest, please share your CV in English. We will get in touch with selected candidates only.