CTP is looking for experienced CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER with strong self-motivation who will join and extend the existing project management team.
Construction project manager is fully responsible for realization of a project whereby particular activities include following:
- Tendering – preparation of budgets and coordination of tendering process in cooperation with colleagues from purchase department. Evaluating bids received, appointing subcontractors.
- Orders and invoices processing – creating orders for suppliers, preparation for internal approval and signing, connecting with the budget, its distribution to suppliers. Checking and processing of invoices received.
- Construction leading – preparation of masterplans and responsibility for keeping the deadlines; controlling of quality and progress of works on site; leading “control days” with suppliers, conducting regular site safety checks, monitoring money spending, keeping construction costs within budget agreed.
- Communication with electro, gas and water suppliers, making sure there is sufficient capacity available on site and contracts in place.
- Hand-over of completed properties with permit to clients
Responsibility for on-time delivery of properties with valid permits in place.
- Other works connected with pre-construction as well as construction phase of a project. The Senior Project Manager may also take a role of Regional Director, who is also involved in Business Development / Commercial discussions.
Construction project manager reports to CEO.
- University degree in civil engineering
- Relevant technical skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience at similar position, experience with industrial buildings
- Written and spoken English
- Team player with individual proactive approach and good communication skills
- Strong self-management skills; ability to work independently
Start possible immediately or a.s.a.p.
Ideal candidate should live within the region of Katowice and Opole, resp. within max. 50km distance from these cities.