The Project / Construction Manager is responsible for realization of a project from preparation of the site, including support and involvement in permitting, design, coordination of works during the construction phase, and is responsible for on-time delivery and costs to be within the agreed budget.
The Project / Construction Manager responsibilities are following:
- Involvement in Design / Design review
- Involved in preparation of project documentation in all phases – for planning permit, building permit and tender documentation – this in cooperation with the in-house design team, with support of external engineers / designers, but also in close cooperation with the client / tenant / future user of the property to make sure the property is designed in line with the clients requirements; Participates in meetings with clients to understand their requirements.
- Involvement and support in Permitting
- Cooperation with the Permitting Manager during the permitting phase of the project, in order to get necessary permit for both the property as well as technology; supports the negotiations with authorities and other parties involved.
- Involvement in Tendering
- Participates in tendering of subcontractors and material suppliers in a way of preparation of tender documents, checking compliance with project offers documentation, evaluation of incoming offers.
- Preparation of Time plan and Construction Budgets
- Leading construction of the project
- controlling of quality, completeness and progress of works on site; make sure all works are carried out in line with CTPs White book, eventually based on client’s special requirement, i.e. in line with project documentation
- leading the “control days” with suppliers, conducting regular site safety checks;
- monitoring of costs spent – responsible for keeping the costs within budget agreed
- attending regular review meetings with clients / future users of the property – collecting all project details / requirements and making sure all is well implemented in the project documentation
- communication with electro, gas or hot water suppliers and ensuring contracts
Generally, the Project Manager is responsible for coordination of works on site, on time delivery of properties to the clients, building within the budget and in a good quality.
Completed projects to be handed over to Clients up on Hand over protocols signed.
- Relevant degree of qualification – university degree in civil engineering, or similar
- Relevant technical skills
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience at the project manager position, experience with industrial buildings
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Team player with individual proactive approach and good communication skills
- Strong self-management skills to ensure time issues of project deliveries; ability to work hard and independently
Start immediately or a.s.a.p.