To support our growing activities, we are looking for a motivated young professional to join us as a Senior Controller with focus on Construction who will strengthen the Czech controlling team focusing on Construction projects budgeting & analysis.
The successful candidate is a self-starter constantly seeking for improvements able to work both independently and in a team. She or he is methodical in approach, expert in Excel, understands financial and accounting data, is detailed oriented, able to communicate with various teams to translate data into financial overviews.
The position is perfect for one who seeks a degree of autonomy and is looking to make a meaningful impact in a dynamic environment.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Support project managers in preparation of construction budgets by evaluating estimated costs according to documentation available in different phases of projects, standard unit prices of projects realised, tendered prices realized recently (in coordination with procurement team)
- Support project managers and regional directors in the preparation of construction budgets and project completion
- Preparation and analysis of key project / company KPIs & reports
- Close cooperation with construction director, procurement, accounting, and legal teams
- Cooperation with group controlling team on alignment & reconciliation of data, reports & KPIs methodology
- Participate on changes of reporting agenda connected to new ERP implementation
- Creating and maintaining a standard works database
- Numeracy skills
- Handling deadlines and pressure situations
- Previous experience in in construction budget preparation
- Fluency in English
- Expert Excel Skills
- Job in a stable international company, leading developer on the real estate market in CEE
- Modern workplace in the center of Prague
- Meals provided in form of lunches within the office
- Contribution to the pension scheme or life insurance of up to 1.000CZK / month
- MultiSport card
Start possible immediately
Based in Prague
In case of interest, please share your CV. We will contact selected candidates only.