Who are we?
CTP Germany is a real estate company specialising in commercial, business and industrial parks. As part of CTP Group, the largest portfolio holder, developer and manager of logistics parks and industrial real estate in continental Europe, we are a rapidly growing international company.
Our portfolio in Germany consists of over 90 logistics and light industrial properties. We manage a total of some 1.6 million sq.m. of rentable space, serving as a reliable partner to our more than 850 tenants.
Our mission: We create real value added for our stakeholders while offering our tenants the ideal starting conditions for continued growth.
Here’s why we’re the right place for you:
CTP has big plans for the continued growth and investment success of CTP Germany. Our task: To raise the value potential of our property portfolio through active asset management, consolidation, development, repositioning and acquisitions.
We are looking for talented and ambitious professionals, whether mid-career or just starting out, to strengthen our highly motivated teams in our business regions West (Düsseldorf and surroundings), North (Berlin and surroundings) and South (Munich and surroundings).
As part of our team, you will be intensely involved in making us ever stronger and better as leading investment manager, operator and project developer for commercial, business and industrial parks in Germany. We combine a dynamic and entrepreneurial approach with a flat, non-bureaucratic organisational structure. You will be able to develop yourself with us, both professionally and personally, and to actually make a difference.
In addition to our superb colleagues and office facilities, we offer attractive benefits:
- Flat organisational structure with short decision-making paths
- Opportunities to exercise your initiative and work independently
- The chance to leave your mark in a successful growth company with a start-up mentality
- Flexible working arrangements and generous home office policy
Technical Property Manager (m/f/x)
Our Germany portfolio is divided into three regions: West (Düsseldorf and surroundings), North (Berlin and surroundings) and South (Munich and surroundings). Each of these regionally structured teams is responsible for business development in the respective region, with the aim of being close to what is happening in the market.
We are looking for a technical property manager for commercial properties to begin as soon as possible in our Düsseldorf office. Are you open-minded, enthusiastic and dynamic? Do you enjoy working as part of a highly motivated team? The ideal candidate will bring several years of relevant professional experience and knowledge of German construction law, including both public and private law.
- Responsibility for technical management of commercial real estate portfolio consisting of approx. 30 properties in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Planning, coordination and oversight of modernisations and repairs to properties within the assigned portfolio.
- Cost, quality and deadline oversight, including tracking of building deficiencies (including importantly those under warranty).
- Carrying out of property inspections and initiation and management of corrective actions resulting therefrom.
- Responsibility for contracting of external service providers.
- Inspection and acceptance of services provided.
- Serve as interface between architects, specialist planners and construction management.
This position reports directly to the Property Management team leader for the respective region.
Applicants who are not EU citizens must have the right to work in Germany.