CTP’s Year Review
11. 12. 2019
This year CTP continued to pursue its commitment to develop and own a network of fully-serviced business parks in regional capitals and major urban cities across CEE. Currently we are present in 10 strategic hotspots in the main countries of CEE.
- CTP Strengthened its portfolio in Transylvania. New units in Cluj, Timisoara and Arad & rapid construction of A-class properties in Sibiu.
- CTP Serbia to reach more than 70,000 m2 GLA in 2019.
- Multiple Developments Under Construction in Hungarian markets. CTPark Network covers entire Budapest region.
- CTP is the first real-estate developer to reach a historical milestone: 1 million m2 of built area spread in 15 logistics and industrial parks throughout Bucharest and nine other cities, strategically located in Romania.
- Ostrava going strong with multiple projects under construction. Multiple projects are under construction at the park, with 22,000 m2 of new industrial space coming available from April 2019.
- Developments in Northwest Bohemian Region underway.
- CTP Romania to invest 120 Million Euros in 2019.
- CTP Launches construction of new Parks in western Bohemia – CTPark Blatnice and CTPark Cerhovice.
- CTPark Kragujevac under construction. The target for Serbia is to reach more than 70.000 m2 of GLA at the end of 2019 and to secure more land for new development in 2020. The target for CTP Serbia is to reach more than 70.000 m2 of GLA at the end of 2019 and to secure more land for new development in 2020.
- Vlněna Project Awarded Excellent BREEAM sustainability certificate.
- CTP Agrees € 1.9 Billion Syndicated Financing Package in CEE’s largest real Estate transaction ever. CTP and a consortium of three banking groups agreed on underwriting package of €1.9 billion for CTP’s Czech industrial portfolio, comprised of 200 buildings, covering 2.7 million m2 of premium industrial space.
- CTP Romania obtains EUR 82 million loan from BRD and Komerční Banka. Largest real estate financing transaction underwrites continued development at CTPark Bucharest West.
- CTP invests about EUR 40 Million in the acquisition of A1 Bucharest Park.
- CTP launches operations in Bulgaria. Bulgaria marks the seventh country in which CTP opens operations, stretching the company’s portfolio from the German border to the Black Sea.
- CTPark Belgrade West completes first own building, hands over facility to new client.
- CTP plans the completion of the largest Industrial park in the Czech Republic – CTPark Bor.
- Czechitas will open its first educational community center in Brno in the Ponávka premises.
- CTPark Nové mesto nad Váhom extended with a new production hall.
- CTP & BRE enter into groundbreaking portfolio certification partnership. In an industry first, CTP Invest and BRE will collaborate to implement BREEAM In-Use International across the entire CTP Invest portfolio of industrial buildings, throughout 2019 and 2020, in a landmark strategic alliance.
- CTP became the general partner of the Faculty of Civil Engineering at Brno University of Technology.
- CTP launches a new product for the local market – Premium Business Units. These multifunctional units combine office, production, storage and showroom space into one.
- CTP becomes the largest developer and owner of industrial and logistics real estate in Slovakia. With the recent acquisition of business park located at Košice airport, CTP has become the market leader as a largest developer and owner of industrial and logistic real estate in Slovakia.
- CTP is embarking on the revitalization of another brownfield. A new industrial park will be built in Brno Líšeň.
- CTP wants to make its industrial and office parks more sustainable. The Institute of Circular Economics helps CTP and its tenants to implement circular principles into their day-to-day operations.
- Hungary announce big growth plans for 2020. In response to brisk local demand, the company plans to prepare speculative developments of premium industrial space totalling 150,000 m2 in the Hungarian market in 2020.
- CTP announces tender winners for portfolio BREEAM certification. CTP recently announced Arcadis, ADP and CEVRE as winners of the tender for certifying CTP’s entire portfolio of buildings.